Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sneak Peek Alert, Sneak Peek Alert

I know we just had an anime sneak peek today. Those images along with the retro's will be available for sale tomorrow. So please don't forget to pick up a couple! There is a sale, so that should make it even more appealing. :)

But I finished up this little beauty and couldn't wait any longer. I'm not sure when she will be released, but I'm shooting for April. There are 12 total "scene's." Each one just as cute as the next.

I'm calling her Pastry Girl. I think I need to create a name for this line. I'm stumped. Coming up with names for all these stamps is crazy complicated because I'm picky about that sort of thing. :)

Anyway, here is she:



Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I LOVVVEEE this image Virginia! Great job with the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image Virgina!!! Faulous card..did you used Copic ABS? beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. No I didn't use it even though I have it. I just colored it with copics and then stamped with distress inks. I'm surprised it came out this good if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and image Virginia ;0)
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete