Thursday, October 8, 2009

Witcha Doin?

Just stopping by for a quick post. I made a card using our cute retro witch. I thought she came out cute!



She was very simple. I didn't use any patterned paper. Just my cuttlebug!

Recipe:

Cardstock - Bazzill, Paper Company, DCWV, Stamp - Retro Witch, InStyle Stamps, Markers- Copics, Inks - Stampin Up!, Ribbon - American Crafts, Embossing - Cuttlebug, Punches - Stampin Up!

Stay tuned for Saturday. We have our 2nd color challenge on Club Anime. :)

TFL, Nenane

2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out SO cute!!! Love this image; reminds me a little of Elizabeth Montgomery in "Bewitch". One of my favorite shows as a kid. You did a fab job coloring her and love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo such a cute witchy card! Very festive and fun hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete