Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update!

Hello All,

I've been busy busy working on cards. I don't know what happens to me but I get a burst of creative energy and I color and put together a ton of cards. You know then I hoard them lol. I don't know what it is about me that has me hold on to scraps (and I mean slivers of paper) and all the cards I make.

Just recently I started to give them away to friends and family. Eventually we will add a page to sell handmade items hopefully and I can put them there. I make too many to give away. I need to make some money off these bad boys lol.

So we are launching our new store stamps. They are slowly being added to the store. Our design teams (both promo and regular teams) are working on samples and posting regularly to their blogs so you will be able to see tons more projects and get good inspiration to use these stamps.

I will be posting another blog candy soon. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see them! I check the store everyday to see what's new. It's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete