Hope you are having a marvelous Friday. I'm so excited for this weekend. I've got a lot of fun things planned. And so for this special memorial day weekend, I've decided to go through my stash of rubber stamps that I have had for a while that I don't use at all. Most are Stampin' Up stamps and there are some others in there as well. There are also a couple of those wheel thing-ies lol from SU! too. There are over 90 actually I believe 95 to be exact of sentiments and other stamp love. They are all mounted.
Don't believe me? Well take a look here:)
Yes, they are all mounted. Yes they are brand new never used. When I first started stamping I bought everything that tickled my fancy and guess what? When I started my own stamp company of course all my other stamps went to the back burner. So as I purged my scrap studio I decided to gift them away to others. Now don't get me wrong, I did keep 10 art bins full of rubber stamps from other companies lol. I guess I didn't purge much huh? Anywho I decided to make someone very happy.
Here's how to play:
1. Make sure you are a follower on this blog.
2. Post this blog candy either in a post at the top of your blog by a link to the actual post, or in your side bar.
3. Answer this question as a comment to this post: "What is your favorite embellishment and why?
4. Link back your post about the blog candy or your blog to verify that you added the blog candy via Mr. Linky.
1. Anyone can participate. I will ship internationally.
2. I will choose my favorite comment. That means I will read all the comments.
3. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me (on the top menu bar).
4. I will also select 4 other winners for this candy. They will receive this bag:
The contest will end June 18th at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be announced Saturday June 19th by 6:00 pm PST.
***And by the way, I will be giving away some acrylic stamps soon! Tune in for that giveway shortly***