Friday, July 2, 2010

InStyle Stamps Sketch Challenge

Hello All!

Happy Friday. Our first sketch of the month is up today. Thanks for stopping by. During the month of July we will be featuring all new Holiday images for Halloween and Christmas. We even have a few fall/harvest ones!

I decided to use Honey Bunny for this sketch. She is already available in our store. Check out InStyle Stamps to see the new images in our other DT projects.



Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. I had a lot of interest in my next give-away of acrylic stamps. I have a lot of Close to my Heart stamps that I will be giving away this month. Stay tuned! In the mix will be Solo's and some full sets that are brand new. I'm giving them away because they are just sitting in my stash collecting dust. I'm hoping that someone will use them and give them a good home. I will offer a give-away close to my birthday. :)

4 comments: