Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sneak Peek Day 2

Howdy,

Today is day 2 of our August releases so make sure you stop by and take a look at the other projects.

I finally tried a slide card. Actually Jade and I did it together. She did the coloring and the glitter. I made the card. :) We decided to use both Raining Tilly and Sunshine Tilly.

I couldn't find a stamp or alphas to fit in the space so we decided to hand write it in. I don't like it. Oh well.

Jade got a kick out of putting Glossy Accents on the rain drops. She has been scrapping for a couple of years now with me. And I finally let her use the copics. This was her 5th try and her best so don't scrutinize it too much lol.



And here is the inside or backside:



Thanks for stopping by! Check out the blog for more great sneaks. All of these images being showcased this week will be available on Friday, August 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment