Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sneak Peek Day 3

Welcome back for sneak peek # 3. Today I have 2 sneak peeks that I want to share with you. Make sure you join us for our release party at Paper Craft Planet at 7:00 pm. All of the images previewed will be available in the store!

First up is Linc. I decided to do a scrapbook page with Linc. How cute is this? The little guy sleeping is my great nephew Sumajay. What a cutie!



And next is Let's Hang! I love monkeys. I went through my papers and found I had a whole stash of monkey paper AND fabric, but I never use it go figure.



The little beauty is Mayah! I'm sorry for the delay in posting it. I tried to coordinate times with the blog but it didn't happen lol.

I made the tree freehand and put the image on little square blocks of chipboard. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment