Saturday, September 11, 2010

What to do?

It's Saturday, and I'm all alone. Well my mom and Jade are around. But my best friend-My hubby- is off for his monthly weekend with the Marine Corps. I miss him when he is gone. He is my road dog lol.

So I'm trying to figure out what to do for this weekend. He won't be home until Tuesday. That is a long time.

So I thought I'd post some pictures of his trip to Africa last month. I will post some of my Costa Rica vacation tomorrow. Enjoy!

He went to Ghana on this trip. This is my husband Armando at a dam there.


Here he is on a rope bridge. He actually has a few pics of him hanging on a vine from the side.


That's a male lizard of some sort. You can tell the gender by the color of the head and tail. He threw it a peanut to get its attention. Looks like it has a scuba suit on...very smooth looking.


And here he is with some local kids. They loved him as you can see. He's the first one sitting down with all the kids on his head. :)


Stop by tomorrow. I'll share a few more pics from my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment