Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Non-paper related

Hello All,

Happy Tuesday. I made a rag quilted purse and I was so pleased with how it came out. I'm working on 2 more. 1 of them is with one of our anime images. I just finished printing and coloring the image. I am not working on cutting the fabric. I hope it comes out just as nice.

Here is my first rag quilted purse:



Although it is very time consuming (probably will get faster once I get the hang of making them) but the results are so rewarding. I used it for the first time today and got a lot of compliments on the color choices and someone even asked me where I bought it. LOL...can't wait to see what they think of the one with one of the images.

I will be back tomorrow with the Over the Hump day Blog Candy give-away and winner from last month.

:)

5 comments:

  1. My goodness lady, you did an amazing job on this!!! I bet you could set up an Etsy shop and sell those! Cannot wait to see the one you used your images on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this seriously beautiful and so feminine Virginia!!!
    I love it so stylish!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! VERY cool. I love it. Wish I were on YOUR Christmas list! :D

    ReplyDelete