Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday Challenge - Felt

Happy Hump-Day!

I hope you are all having a terrific day so far. I'm running a little behind, but I'm still here. :)

I wanted to create something for the Wednesday Challenge. When I saw it was using felt...I was soo motivated. I have a ton of wool felt and regular felt and so the ideas started to flow. I finally thought...hmm I wonder if I could use the big shot flower dies and basket to make a project. Doesn't hurt to try right? And so I did.

In fact I sat up til 4 am trying to get this to come together. And it did!

Here is my felt project:



It took forever to get the base of that darn basket to stick. I like the way it came out.

So go over and enter. You will win a digi of your choice if you do. :)

TFL, Nenane

Recipe:

Felt, Big Shot basket/flower die, crystals, Ava leaning from ISS, Copics, DCWV patterned paper.

3 comments:

  1. It's super cute! I can't believe you stayed up til 4a.m.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. Love the basket. Now I need to get out my felt...hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is soooooo sweet and i love those little crotchet flowers... I need to learn how to make them.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete